Are you applying for unemployment benefit services? Please review the list below and bring information as needed. The more information you can submit right away the faster your application can be processed.
You may need (list is not exhaustive):
• ID, driver licence
• Social Security Number
• Your address, email
• Documentation of family, children
• Last employer’s business name and address
• First and last dates (month, day and year) you worked for your last employer
• Number of hours worked and pay rate (including Sunday)
• Information related to your normal wage
• Alien Registration Number (if not a U.S. citizen or national)
• Earnings amount for each week (if applicable)
• Work search activities for each week
• View IRS 1099-G Information
• If you received Unemployment Benefits during the previous calendar year, view the total amount TWC paid to you and any amount withheld.
IRS 1099-G Information
• Details about your work search activities for the week TWC requested (download a blank Work Search Log in PDF format)
• Details about your work search activities for State Extended Benefits (download a blank State Extended Benefits Work Search Log in PDF format)
• The nine-digit routing number for your U.S. bank or credit union
• Your account number
• Your account type
• A check, not a deposit slip, for your routing or account number. Contact your bank or credit union if you are unsure about your routing and account numbers.
• Wage information for the past five quarters.
• Pay period information for the past five quarters.